- Zeit weekly
- Faculty Engineering
- Credit Points 5
- Workload / Duration 74 h in total
Students will be able to understand the nature of the earthquake and analyze. Based on this , they are able to design structures that receive seismic forces.
Mode of instruction:
The course combines lectures with presentations and discussion.
1. Natural Material in Indonesia and other South East Asia Countries
2. Geographical Tropical Factor, Socio-culture and Philosophy
3. Green and Sustainable development in Tropical Countries and Properties of materials
4. Conservation and Traditional Technology
5. Forestry materials
8. Student Presentation/ mid exam
11. Innovative materials: Student Assignment
12. Ecology and Environmental issue & Final Exam