- Zeit weekly
- Faculty Business Management, Economics
- Credit Points 5
- Workload / Duration 24 h
The course discusses about the macro and micro economic issues in Indonesia particularly relevant for foreign scholars and business people to gain a better understanding on Indonesian business practices. The discussion focuses on business environment in Indonesia and how different business entities response to these environments.
On the completion of this course, the students are expected to have some understanding of Indonesian
economic and business enviroment. The specific objectives of the course are as follow;
1. To understand the economic and business enviroment of Indonesia
2. To comprehend the business practices in Indonesia.
3. To understand the main economic resources of Indonesia
4. To identify the main issues of Indonesian economy.
5. To identify the Indonesian economic potential and constrains.
6. To understand the banking and investment system in Indonesia.
7. To uderstand the role of culture in business.
1. Introduction to Indonesian Economy
2. Indonesian business Environment
3. Economic Development in Indonesia
4. The up and Down of Indonesian Economy
5. Culture in Business
6. Banking system in indonesia
7. Indonesian Fiscal – Monetary Policies
8. Indonesia Economic resources
9. Investment in Indonesia
10. Role of International Funding to Indonesian Economy
11. Indonesia Economic Policy
12. Marketing Indonesia Products
13. Indonesian Export and Import